Sticky lime & honey prawn stir-fry (GF)
Serves 2 • Ready in 15 mins
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced (leftover from ‘Beef & mango stir fry‘ recipe)
- 100g canned sweetcorn, drained (leftover from ‘Tuna mayo jacket potato lunchbox‘ recipe)
- 150g pack Co-op cooked king prawns
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 250g pack Co-op microwave long grain rice
- ½ avocado, sliced (leftover from ‘Sea salt & Chardonnay vinegar loaded fries‘ recipe)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Stir-fry the onion, carrot and pepper over a high heat for 3-4 mins, until beginning to colour.
- Add the sweetcorn, prawns and spring onion, and cook for 1 minute. Drizzle the honey and lime juice on top, and season. Cook until reduced and sticky.
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions and divide between two bowls. Top with the stir-fry, followed by a few slices of avocado, to serve.